E-Commerce Content Manager
Department: E-Commerce Sales
Reports to: Director E-Commerce Sales
We share our passion for the seasonal activities of the outdoor rural lifestyle through our home-grown expertise in the products and tools we design, manufacture, and sell. Through the values of resourcefulness, hard-work, and respect we develop long-term personal relationships and strategic business partnerships throughout the global community.
E-Commerce is a very important part of Ardisam’s overall sales strategy. This includes selling to e-commerce retailers, brick and mortar retail sites, and direct to consumer. The Content Manager will assist in managing the entire process including item set-up, creating A+ content, content management, competitive analysis of listings, , and post-listing monitoring. Much of this work is done inside our customer web portals (Ex. Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Seller Central, Home Depot IDM, Wal-Mart Retail Link) or through third party portals (Ex. SPS, Commerce Hub, EdgeNet).
- Gather and load product copy, specifications, and images from multiple Ardisam sources to set-up new (and update existing) products in our customer web portals.
- Communicate our inventory levels to customers to maximize sales and minimize order rejections.
- Confirm orders - inventory, and pricing verification.
- Manage inventory feeds to ensure adequate stock to maximize sales.
- Running promos, coupons, etc. as need be and understanding all costs
- Analyze competitive listing to ensure Ardisam has best in class content. Become a student of ecommerce and develop a process for constant improvement of our listings online.
- Use analytics tools such as Helium 10 to ensure all components of a solid listing are being followed.
- Compile and store listing information in a concise package so that it can be distributed to retailers for their use when selling our products on their sites.
- Monitor listings for unauthorized changes and resolve any issues.
- Identify and respond to end user reviews on our customer sites that require follow up service.
- Charge backs, Disputing problems and resolving charge back and/or fine related issues working on fines within product lines
- Running promotions
- Adding content
- Managing users
- Creating user groups /fields
- Working with 3 party apps and running promotions on mail-chimp
- Become the go to person for VIP, industry insider pricing, content creators, etc. within Business Unit (does not need to enter pricing or orders but needs to know how and where to direct quality candidates.)
Third Party Software:
- PROWL and WTB Plugins
o Running and managing the day to day information to be up to data.
o Researching other tools
- Jungle Scout/ Helium 10 Tools
o Learning and understanding tools to be more successful
- BAZAARVOICE or OTHER Review Software
- Understanding and assisting in any other 3 party apps that apply to websites
Social Media (backup):
- Answering questions
- Assisting in promotions
- Emphasis on understanding quality posts
Qualifications and Skills:
- Analytical mindset – Questioning why things are the way they are and digging in to find answers
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – Sifting through customer data to identify opportunities
- Understands the E-Commerce marketplace – Knows the difference between 1st Party, 3rd Party, and Direct to Consumer selling.
- Amazon experience preferred
Education: Some college desired.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan w/Company match, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent), Health Savings Account with employer contributions.
Compensation: Salaried Position
Duration of Employment: Full Time
Physical Requirements: None
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours / Day: 8
Work Shift: First Shift
Travel: 10% Travel is required
To Apply: Click Here to Apply